Page 155

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 155

Post by Alexandr Korol »

which was just a few pages – it was written in a hurry – where I just wrote that I was shocked by what was happening to me. And so when I found this picture, I realized that this is a degree; the angle and the eyes are depicted this way. This is the degree of how advanced you are. This is the angle from which you look at the world, at people, at everything. Basically, this is the frequency. I could not use the word “frequency” back then.

I’m looking at a drawing of a triangle divided into 5 parts representing levels of development. Level 1 – human. Level 2 – Mason apprentice. Level 3 – Master Mason. Level 4 – Mason. The fifth level is depicted as an eye.

Young people who are not believers and do not know what the church is do not understand that an unbeliever generally has some kind of belief. Maybe they believe in something, but they do not understand God and the church, so they often say, “There is energy, there is space.” Before places of power, I didn’t understand God. When I was eighteen to twenty years old, it seemed to me that there were some sad, sick people, energy and space. I just explained that there are these levels. A person is at level 1, and there is some kind of hierarchy: mason-apprentice, master mason, mason, and then further, it is to be carried on. And then there is this energy, this consciousness. I mean, this is how I imagined it. But I will explain to you why I give such silly examples. I have analyzed Freemasonry in a simple way in order to set the right angle from which you need to look. Now, I’ll take you deeper into the subject, and then, when we start touching on the serious topic of, say, religion, you will see that everything is almost the same. But let’s go in the correct sequence like I did. Focussing on Freemasonry for now.

So that you have a correct understanding of who they are, I will start by sharing my vision and understanding of the Masons.

It feels like once upon a time, Masons were mediators between God and man. Initiated ones. But that was a long time ago. Nowadays, the mediators between God and man are something different, and as long as they exist, we won’t know what they are called.