Page 157

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 157

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But once upon a time, there was this kind of Freemasonry, and they were “They.” “They” have always been, but at different times they had different names. Nowadays, the Masons in Europe and the United States are idiots; I can say this firmly. They are idiots, ordinary, simple, mortal people. I have told you about this already, actually. Therefore, the Masons from then and now are completely different things. Masons were real back then. They were “They,” you understand? Here are these “They,” and here are those who know; here is this “Architect of the Universe,” the Geometer. And when we are now analyzing the Masons of ancient times, we are talking about the same “Them.” That is, there is a hierarchy there. We are not talking now about those who are in my head. It is about those who are like little men over there, you understand? And it turns out that there have always been those who ruled, those who knew. Those who are above people. And now, these Masons are not Masons; they are just ordinary people. There are a whole bunch of clubs where people just gather who have some kind of power, resources, money, and that’s it. But they don’t know a thing, and who knows what is God for them, whom they are connected to, and whether they are connected at all. Today, it’s unclear whether there is any light shining in them at all. Are you with me?

So what I’m telling you now is about the real Masons. I mean, that’s how I perceived it. The essence is a good way to describe it. And I understand that there have always been some initiates who carried the information from generation to generation, some secrets. Someone was initiated into something, passed on knowledge, passed on some information. And it has always been so at all times. And it is like that to this day.

If you read Wikipedia, it says that they only accept men. But there are exceptions. But this is also such a vulgarity, you know, there are exceptions; they do accept women. This is some kind of marketing going on, some garbage. Look at a Mason, for example, in Russia; if you Google it, it is just ridiculous. It’s funny. We are interested in the time when Freemasonry was used as the cover for those who rule everything. Not like now, but those of the ancient times, who had some pictures, some symbols, and all this has remained from those times. Those who are Masons now do it all materialistically. They, figuratively speaking, “drink