Page 159

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 159

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Wait, man, wait. Place of power, what does it look like? Describe.
– Well, It is in St. Petersburg, there are many places like this, for example, there is also a mountain
– Wait. No mountains. Do you think that the place of power is a mountain?
– Well, no, well, maybe a church, as I read in your book.
– Yes. Firstly, the place of power is not a mountain. First of all, it is a construction. Some kind of building or palace.

I’m telling you that now is the time for the idiots. The time of closed idiots began when the Russian Revolution took place. And it turns out that before that time, it was different. When St. Petersburg was built – it was all real. After that, it’s complete bullshit. Are you with me? I explained to a person that there were different civilizations, and they had their own gods and unique structures. And who is our God? Many consider Jesus to be God. Is he God or not God? Or is it his son? It’s not clear. Well, it turns out that it means that God has not yet appeared in our country and our city of St. Petersburg since it is so unique, and it has not entered history like the pyramids in Egypt. It is so strange, right? This means it will happen in the future, which means it was built for the future. Do not quibble now with words; let’s consider that it was built recently. As the documents tell us.

Well, I’m telling him this version. And I ask him who built places of power? My reader answers:

– People build them.
– Okay, but what kind of people?

I’m leading him to understanding that it was always the rulers who built such places. If we take a look at Egypt, it turns out that the kings-rulers-emperors have always been interested in having a church built near a body of water. And they always built these “satellite antennas.” Our churches are also pyramids, just from another time. They were always built by the rulers. Why? To rule! They found the perfect territory and knew on what point to build according to “feng shui.” In all civilizations, the structure is the same, differing only in