Page 163

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 163

Post by Alexandr Korol »

12. Why I declassify everything

Why am I decrypting everything for you like this? I was thinking about this question, but I did not really dig deep. I did not ask Big Alexander about this. I will elaborate. Because the deeper we dig, the less concrete, accurate answer there will be. There can only be some reasoning, assumptions, and a mind game. What does it give me? Well, it gives me loads of faith. This knowledge is development. But this is the same as taking an ordinary person now at a stage of his development. Who, for example, works in a bank for a minimum wage. He has been given knowledge, too. He can drive a car, he can count, make phone calls, and work with some kind of software, right? Well, he has experience in this knowledge. This person is a family man; he knows how to care for a child, and this is the way it lined up for him. A person gets life experience; he encounters things in life, and something happens to him. If a person has a country home, he is experiencing gardening and countryside living. Someone he has experience with pets because he has had these pets all his life, and he is at this stage of development. But there is another person, at a different stage, who, for example, is the owner of a bank. And he will get to understand completely different matters. How to hide money so that it is not taken away: Do it offshore, not offshore. Where to invest, which island to buy. How to become a man of the world, how to get another citizenship, how to protect yourself financially, these kinds of matters. There are different rules of the game, challenges, and tasks at the banker’s level. There are certain challenges at the level of a bank employee, and there are other tasks at the level of a banker. Are you with me? And my level is even more different. It’s like I passed those levels, you know? And here it is, the next level, this sky-high cosmic level. We can describe it like this.

An ordinary person does not know how the world works and the people, so how can he rule? In the same way, how can you build a computer if you don’t know how an Apple or Windows computer is built? But if you knew the entire system, if you hacked them all, dismantled them from start to finish, then you could create your own. And it turns out that I have to know how this old world works so that I can rule it and create a new one. Are you with me? Even according to your human outlook on life, this is logical. And this knowledge has been given to me,