Page 166

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 166

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and if I transmit good circumstances and some kind of truth, then the people who should receive it – they appear, that is, you appeared. And it could come to something good, or you might learn something. Through books, through movies, through people, through circumstances, through something. Here is the current circumstance. It’s just circumstance, an illusion. Let’s say you got an additional ten percent of faith thanks to this book, but if it weren’t for the book, you would get an extra ten percent faith by falling in love with someone, or maybe something else would’ve happened. Maybe you are a writer, and your book would be recognized, or an artist and someone would recognize your art and write about it in a magazine. The bottom line is that it is possible that the reader who is reading this book now should read the book. It will lead you to something and somehow develop and expand you. All this is one version.

Another version is that you are part of the audience. It may be so, I don’t know. I didn’t ask them. But it is possible that you are just part of the audience. Like “They” would tell me:

– Hey Alex, we are preparing a castle, and you need to make money to buy it. Also, since you still don’t understand who you are, you will immerse yourself more in it. And if you are motivated to do it in public, here is the audience for you. So go ahead, Alex, and promote yourself; talk to the audience in order to understand more of what you are supposed to get to know. And at the same time, you will make that money to buy a caste.

That is, “They” knew that I would tell what happened to me through my books! So this version is also possible. Of course, this version is very unlikely because it cannot be that all of this is for nothing. Of course, there are other possible versions, more pleasant ones. That you will all somehow cross paths with me again, for example. But I don’t want to talk about this version because you will immediately identify with your egoistic self and think that you are the chosen ones. I don’t want to blow this topic out of proportion, this illusion, this attractive theory; however, the thing is that it’s not that you are the chosen ones; in fact, you are part of me, and I am part of you. Maybe you are ordinary people, and I am also an ordinary person from one point of view, but maybe later,