Page 174

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 174

Post by Alexandr Korol »

these are not single-separated antennas; they are all connected. If you build, then you need to build this whole machine. One tower with an apple of some kind will not be enough; you need to build the whole thing. It can’t be built with the mind. It was built through people. It was as if they got into your head and built it all. For some reason, it was crucial to build it like this in every civilization. And for the people of the twenty-first century, it’s all just beautiful and nothing more. But this is not beautiful at all. This is incomprehensible. It has nothing to do with beauty at all!

I have been asked several times what these aliens or Masons, or those who rule everything, look like. Okay, see, there is a hierarchy. This is what I came up with back then, ten years ago. What is a hierarchy? There are ordinary, primitive people who don’t know. They just live their ordinary lives. There are people who have an unusual fate. They have some kind of mission, but they don’t know about it, and they have an adventurous life, but they don’t know that they were born with a spark. And there are people who are also people but who actually understand who they are. And they are doing something, but they are still firmly on the ground with both their feet. There is such a level, and then there are people, the final level, who understand that they are unusual, that they have a mission, and they live like people and fulfill their mission, and they give an account of this; they understand that someone is up there and they understand that there is “He.” So those who are at this higher level understand who they are, but they are already such characters; they no longer live as people; they live very strangely. But they are also on planet Earth in a physical body, but they are somewhere, not just hiding, but living according to some strange rules of their own.

But in general, you will not meet them in a cafe. And then there is further hierarchy. This is my guess. That there are those who rule everything, but I don’t think that this is some kind of consciousness. These “They” whom I always hear, right? On the one hand, for us to imagine with our mind, they are like deities. Which are depicted on the icons; they are in clouds, there are many of them, and now I hear them. “They” are somewhere. I believe that they are in the physical body, not sitting on clouds, literally. I hear them, and yes, they have such a