Page 483

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 483

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That’s what he told me. And what’s curious is that he also mentioned something about there being some physical entrance either in the Arctic or the Antarctic – I always confuse them – that there is some sort of physical entrance. And that all of this was depicted on ancient maps. Then he also says that I absolutely must study what Baphomet is, that there is a God called Baphomet, and that certain initiated families and Jews worship him. But many people call him the devil and so on, because he has the head of a goat. And he says, “Look up all the information that exists on the internet about who Baphomet is. And you will discover a lot for yourself about what it is, who it is, how and why.” And then he says:

– For some people, the snake is considered something bad, associated with temptation or deceit. But in reality, the snake, especially the ouroboros, is a symbol of wisdom. And that monks tie a snake, a snake skin, biting its own tail, around their brother’s arm as a sign of wisdom. And for some people, it is not only associated with something bad, but for others, it is associated with something good.
– Yes, I also noticed that people who are still weak, who are just learning the black-and-white chessboard, often encounter evil and bad things because they haven’t learned it yet. And they are afraid of it. But those who have already emerged from all of this, who have learned everything, understand that both dark and light come from God, and that the snake is a divine being, not some kind of parasite.

I won’t even be shy about people possibly misunderstanding something if I wear a ring with a snake on it, because for me, it’s a symbol of wisdom and, on the contrary, of fearlessness, showing that I have no weaknesses, foolishness, or cowardice. And those who are afraid of such a ring, those who fear the symbol of the snake, well, that just means they haven’t grown up yet. But of course, there are also foolish sinners who often like the snake. But it’s not only foolish sinners who wear the symbol of the snake. Many who have simply understood and conquered the snake wear this symbol because they’ve learned what it truly is. And soon, I will be reading and studying what Baphomet is. He also sent me a picture, a photo of a figurine. He said there are only two or three of them in the world. These figurines date back to before our era, and they are kept in the safes of initiated families. And this particular figurine, whose photo he sent me,