Page 482

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 482

Post by Alexandr Korol »

of a person. That these three animals are bad, but this is a mistake. Because if we are trying to understand the structure of the three gods and the structure of the three worlds, the world itself – one is the sky, the other is the earth, and the other is underground. So, it turns out, only one animal should be bad, the one that’s underground.
– Wait, don’t worry about what’s written. Look for yourself, what do you see?
– I see that in the Tarot cards, certain animals were used, in Buddhism, others, but it doesn’t matter because the essence is the same. After all, different animals lived in different places. If it were something African, maybe a giraffe would be used instead of some other animal. But the essence is the same.
– Correct. And what do you see?
– Theoretically, if you decode the Buddhist image – what is it called now, the bhavachakra? – if you decode it, the snake represents the underground world, the boar, or the pig, represents the earthly world, and the rooster is like something flying, meaning the heavenly world. And if we decode further, looking at the Tarot card “Wheel of Fortune”, then again, the snake represents the underground world, the fox represents the earthly world, and the sphinx is a divine creature, therefore, heavenly.
– Well, there you go.
– It’s logical, clear. Strange that “Wikipedia” has some nonsense written by those translators.

And then he tells me that as I learn about these three worlds, I will enter the fourth one. But from the fourth, I will return again to these three worlds. Then he said that I must figure out for myself what information I will need to hide, encrypt a little, to close the doors, so that those who shouldn’t enter the fourth world cannot get in. He expressed it in a way that was very interesting. And what he said, it all aligns with my book. Right now, in the fourth volume, I am revealing all of this, and that everything has its time, and that I must not rush under any circumstances. He tells me:

– You must fully follow how nature guides you. If you feel like resting, rest. If you feel like writing, write. If you don’t feel like writing, don’t write. There’s no need, there are no deadlines. You don’t need to artificially control anything with your mind. Everything happens naturally. And then everything will be perfect.