Page 486

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 486

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 17. Baphomet

Conversation with the Mystic-Old-Man

Alexandr: I have a question. What about Satan, no matter in what form he is represented, does he exist? Is it something that actually exists?
Mystic-Old-Man: Pay attention, pay attention, I’m tuning in now. This is so unexpected, just a moment. It’s so unexpected, that for me, it’s like a bolt from the blue. Alex, do you understand the situation? Sometimes you have to ask the same thing several times for something to click. Ask the same thing again.
Alexandr: Again? Alright. Does Satan exist in our world, whether as some manifestation, as some kind of force, or as some kind of energy, or even as a human embodiment? Does it exist?
Mystic-Old-Man: Now, look why I asked you to rephrase the same question. When you asked the first time, there was a sense of “no.” But when you asked the second time, I say “yes.” So it’s a kind of nonsense. It’s real nonsense because, apparently, you refined something within yourself. Apparently, this refinement doesn’t mean you understand it. It’s meant not from a conceptual standpoint, but as an element of connection.
Alexandr: I understand what you mean. So can I now list the three forms I had in mind, and you can tell me which one exists? The first form is a force – Satan as a force. The second form is just a vibration, some kind of range that one can tune into. And the third is something that can be in a person, where you might have even communicated with it as a manifestation in a person.
Mystic-Old-Man: Look how interesting. The third one is the strongest and most optimal. The second is also quite sufficient. The first is the weakest. You said I might have communicated with it. Are you referring to me?
Alexandr: Yes.
Mystic-Old-Man: And why did that come to your mind?
Alexandr: I imagine that I can let it in, like tune into it. And when you were communicating with me while I was in that form, you were communicating with Satan.
Mystic-Old-Man: That’s interesting because I have this moment. I’m very afraid of ending up in Koroviev’s shoes.
Alexandr: I don’t know who that is.
Mystic-Old-Man: Koroviev is from “The Master and Margarita.”