Page 487

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 487

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: Ah, well, Annushka has already spilled the oil.
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, yes, Koroviev, exactly, the one who was always joking. That’s him.
Alexandr: Satan can quickly show that there’s no place for jokes and prove it to everyone. Alright, then I have a question. Regardless, if we call it Satan, this vibration... Is there a higher power or higher vibration above it, which is the main God? Is that correct?
Mystic-Old-Man: That’s right.
Alexandr: Alright, then my next question. Do you remember, once you told me that you could name my name, and it starts with the letter “F.” Can you tell it to me now?
Mystic-Old-Man: This is unexpected. I’m trying now... Back then, when you asked, I knew the name, but today, for some reason, it seems to be switched off.
Alexandr: Okay, then let’s not rely on the past. Can I rephrase the question? Right now, at this moment, who I am now, what is my name?
Mystic-Old-Man: I think I told you something about a zone. I’m not entirely sure what that zone is, but I will focus on the letter “F”, and I will see it. I will definitely see it.
Alexandr: Let’s not refer to the old name, because perhaps that was a different version of me. Who I am now is not the same as the one who asked you about the name starting with “F.” I am different now, right?
Mystic-Old-Man: Now, now... I’m tuning in... One moment. No, you know, I can’t catch it right now. I don’t understand what the issue is, what’s distracting me, but something is really throwing me off.
Alexandr: Alright, let’s move on. There is a Tarot card called “The Wheel of Fortune.” It has four animals depicted on the four corners of the world. One has a human face, another an eagle, the third is a bull, and the fourth is some other beast. So, there are four animals. There’s a wheel in the center, and around it are three animals, or rather, three beings. The sphinx sits on top, on one side is a snake, and on the other side, a fox. Do these three beings correspond to the three forces, that is, the three deities, or can we call them, perhaps, three ranges, like three Gods? Does this correspond to that?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes.
Alexandr: Alright. And in Buddhism, there is also a similar wheel of existence, but it depicts three different animals. There’s a snake, a rooster, and a pig. So, they just depicted different animals, but the essence is the same?