Page 492

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 492

Post by Alexandr Korol »

meaning the three worlds. I started researching all the ancient scriptures, raising all the sacred texts, everything I could find, especially any photographs or images carved on walls or stone. And I noticed that in ancient Egypt, there were three Gods. In Hinduism, there were three Gods. In ancient Greece, there were three Gods. And their structure was always the same. There was a God of the sky, a God of the earth, and a God of the underworld. And they all had one main God above them. I saw it this way: there are three main Gods, like three worlds, and our world is divided into these three worlds. There are the people of the sky – this is a kind of sacred language – there are the people of the earth, and there are the people of the underworld. And they are all connected to these worlds, like three Wi-Fi points. To enter the fourth dimension, you need to free yourself from these three worlds. And to free yourself from them, you must first understand them. Understand the world of the sky and see its boundaries, understand the world of the earth, and understand the underworld. But I never considered or wondered how I would come to understand the underworld. Was I supposed to become some sort of troublemaker? And as it turned out, I had already recorded that I had connected to this darkness once, then a second time, then a third time. And this dark world also has levels. The lowest level is where the most sinful people live in darkness, and the level above is where those who harm and trouble those on the first level exist. But this still happens within the dark world, the underworld. And above all of them, the ones who cause trouble... The troublemakers oppress those who live in the darkness. And ruling over them all is the main one – a God, the God of the underworld. And the highest frequency of vibration in the dark realm is when you are in this Spirit of Justice.
It’s also very curious that a person who is emotionally unstable or angry, someone who wants to punish or scold everyone, might think that the Spirit of Justice has entered them. But I want to point out, from my own experience of connecting to all these multiverses, that to see things clearly, we must remember that it’s all a computer, all a simulation, all multiverses. When you view it through this lens, you see it more soberly, without literal illusions, like many would imagine little devils with horns – it’s not like that at all. From my personal experience, I’ve noticed that when you’re in the Spirit of the main God of Justice, one of these three Gods, specifically as the God of the underworld, you’re not much different from the God of the sky or the God of the earth. It’s a state of extreme clarity, balance, and emotional stability. There’s no aggression, no malice.