Page 491

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 491

Post by Alexandr Korol »

God. A very powerful God, a very powerful Spirit, and it was the Spirit of Justice. I said, “Alright, I’ll make a note of it.” Then I asked him:

– Should I include this in the book? Because it seems like the book is supposed to end with me deciphering the matrix, but now there’s this new information. – The new stuff will come up in your future books anyway, you don’t need to include it now. Just make a note of it, and you’ll write about it in later books.
– Alright.

Since that moment, I might have connected to it once more, maybe six months later. And that happened accidentally as well. I didn’t know what it was or why it happened. And then yesterday, on the 12th, I connected again to this Spirit of Justice after talking with Big Alexander. More precisely, it happened like this: he showed me the image of Baphomet and simply said, “Study it, explore it the way you explore everything. Look through the text, see what people are saying about it on the internet. Look at the images. And then come to your own conclusion. What’s your relationship to this? How do you see it? What do you perceive?” And I immediately connected to it. I began to feel the same as I did on October 13, 2023 – an intense power, a sense of certainty, specifically with that shade of fearlessness. And then I realized that throughout the fourth volume, it wasn’t the first time I was touching on the theme of darkness. Although all my readers know that I have always written my books very openly, sincerely, without censorship or cuts throughout my life, many know that I don’t know what darkness is. I’ve never really watched such films, never interacted with such people, and avoided it altogether. In principle, life never led me down that path, and I’m quite unrefined in this area. Because there are people who, even back in school, dressed as rockers, wore spiked bracelets, leather outfits, or watched such films. But for some reason, I bypassed all of that. It wasn’t that I didn’t like it – at some point in my childhood, I might have liked Marilyn Manson’s music just because I felt the quality in it. But to love those films or that music – no, I always avoided it. And now I understand that this fourth volume isn’t being written by me; it’s being written by the system, by this simulation, this virtual reality. There are many such systems. You can call them Spirits or Gods. And what is mentioned in the fourth volume? In the fourth volume, I mention that there are three worlds. And that this higher power is showing me that in order to become the main God, the fourth, I need to understand the three Gods,