Page 493

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 493

Post by Alexandr Korol »

On the contrary, you are as calm as possible. Plus, you are incredibly fearless. Those who serve him, however, are of a lower rank – they are the troublemakers. But these troublemakers cannot cause trouble in other worlds; they only punish those who misbehave in the underworld, in the lowest realms. These are people who live in darkness, who have recently fallen into this darkness from other worlds. Some may have come from the world of the earth or the sky and ended up in the underworld, and there they are tormented, punished, and tempted by the troublemakers. So, this is how the system works.
What else did I notice? Well, as I began looking at the Baphomet figurine, I would say that, of course, it’s dark, and I would never buy such a figurine unless I was initiated into this. I mean, why would I need a goat or a creature with horns, hooves, and some breasts? I read what people are saying about it, and I wouldn’t call it something super unique, ancient, and so on. I would say it all feels a bit forced and made up, as they say. Let me explain. I don’t believe everything I read on the internet. I don’t believe the information claiming it’s a symbol of the Templars. Moreover, I’m not particularly fond of the modern explanation that satanists use this symbol. It’s like how the Freemasons used the symbol of the all-seeing eye, a triangle with an eye, which was actually borrowed from Christianity. Similarly, Baphomet has become used in our modern society by people who are simply drawn to or enjoy the dark aesthetic of this devil-like figure. They think it connects them to something. In some ways, they’re right. But since I like to gather information from different sources, I’ve noticed something. In all other religions and mythologies, there was never such a thing as Satan. There was always just a God of war, a God of darkness, a God of the underworld, or a God of destruction. I started entering all these key phrases: God of Destruction, God of Chaos, God of Darkness, God of War, God of the Underworld. I searched for all of this and read about it. Of course, I mainly tried to search and read in English. I recommend everyone to read and explore where and how this appeared – in Ancient Greece, in Egypt, in Hinduism, and in many other ancient texts, cultures, civilizations, and religions. Essentially, when you compare all the information, you can conclude that this third God is more often a God rather than some kind of Satan. And what’s most interesting is that this God is one of the defenders of the Kingdom of God. He is one of those who protects the main God. And he is like one of the hands of the main God, carrying out a specific, important, and just task. That’s what I noticed. I saw that in Hinduism – something that is also worth noting, as my fourth volume parallels