Page 494

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 494

Post by Alexandr Korol »

these topics – the first topic is about the three worlds and three Gods in order to become the fourth, and another topic is about what Hinduism is and who Kalki is. I keep referring to the fact that I am studying the Kalki Purana. In Hinduism, the three main Gods are Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. And Shiva is the God of Destruction, and many people worship him. And what’s most interesting is that if you look at the oldest depictions of the God Shiva, he was even portrayed with horns. And he was often shown sitting in a lotus position, or something similar to a lotus position, in some kind of meditative pose. They write that he was most often depicted in the lotus position, with white skin and a blue neck, with tangled or twisted hair tied into a bun on top of his head. Now, maybe it’s not just a coincidence that this resembles the depiction of Baphomet, right? Further, it says, “He is most often depicted sitting in a lotus position, with white skin, a blue neck, with tangled or twisted hair tied into a bun on top of his head (jata), wearing a snake around his neck, on his head, arms, legs, and waist, and draped over his shoulder (like a sacred cord). He is dressed in tiger or elephant skin, seated on tiger skin. On his forehead is a third eye.” And Baphomet also has something depicted on his forehead. Additionally, it describes, “One of the popular depictions of Shiva... he appears as a hermaphrodite. The left side represents his feminine aspect (his wife, Parvati). The right side represents the masculine.” So, it’s the same concept as yin and yang. Essentially, this is the God Shiva. And honestly, I’d rather envision him in this form. It’s more aesthetically pleasing, and Hinduism seems a bit more pleasant in that regard. This is how I saw it. So, my research led me to conclude that what Big Alexander pointed out – this focus on the Baphomet statue – actually connects to something deeper. I didn’t have any further associations with secret societies, Templars, Illuminati, Freemasons, or Satanists. No. To understand them, I’d probably come to the conclusion that, in our time, in the 21st century, we no longer recognize the existence of the three Gods as they did in the past – Gods of the sky, the earth, and the underworld. Today, it’s called something different. What we now call Satan, and view as something anti-divine, was once the God of Justice. But in reality, it’s also a God. It’s just presented very differently in modern times. What I see is that people are afraid of this figure they call Satan, or more accurately, this third God, Shiva, but only those who are sinful, dishonest, and deceitful – those who deserve just punishment are the ones who fear him. Those who deny the existence of the third God of Justice do so because they know they deserve punishment, and that’s why they’re afraid. But those who stand for justice,