Page 496

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 496

Post by Alexandr Korol »

but again, it’s all sacred language. Physically, I’m still sitting at the table in my kitchen with a cup of tea, just as I was before. But the next books I write will be about a new world, about the fourth dimension, and the information will be about the fourth God. Right now, I’ve been talking about the human world and how it’s structured. And once I finish this in the fourth volume, the next information will no longer be about this era but about a new era, the fourth dimension. That’s how he explained it. And he said that I will continue to be taught for a long time how to be this fourth God. I will become the fourth God now, but learning to be him will take a long time. That’s what he told me.
  • Read the article on Wikipedia “Shiva.”
Another interesting thing I found is that when I was studying the Tarot cards, specifically the Major Arcana, I paid attention to the “Wheel of Fortune” card, and I was searching for everything I could find to compare it. I came across the “Wheel of Fortune” Tarot card where four winged animals are depicted in the corners of the card: a lion, a bull, an eagle, and a human. In the center, of course, is a circle, and three creatures around this circle. One of the creatures is a snake, the second is a fox, and the third is a sphinx. But I also came across a slightly different depiction.