Page 500

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 500

Post by Alexandr Korol »

world, the Spirit of Justice. There’s nothing inherently bad about that. I provide explanations of what it is, and I hope people will understand that you shouldn’t play around with it. It’s only for familiarization, as I’m a researcher, a scholar – I’m simply exploring everything, and right now, I’m going through a phase of studying this. But I don’t stop there; it’s not my choice. I continue to study other things just as I have always explored the ancient world. This is just one of the steps, and for naive people or those who’ve been influenced by various internet propaganda, there’s a pervasive, stereotypical view that anything with horns is immediately associated with Satanism, that it’s bad, and therefore should be condemned. But now, you understand that it’s not like that. People who study Eastern philosophy or explore ancient cultures aren’t bad people, just like Milla Jovovich isn’t bad for starring in the movie “Resident Evil”, or Al Pacino isn’t bad for playing a role in “The Devil’s Advocate.” It’s the same with me. This is simply a book where I’m sharing how I see things. In fact, maybe people who have always been interested in these topics will gain even more clarity and understanding of what it really is. They may have faced judgment from ignorant people saying, “You believe in Satanism.” But here, they might realize that it’s not Satanism at all – it’s just one of the three main Gods. Maybe people will stop calling it by the label that confuses or disturbs those who live in the world of the sky or the world of the earth. Instead, they could use a different label, like calling it the God Shiva, and suddenly, it doesn’t offend anyone anymore. The power of the God of Justice, the Spirit of Justice, remains the same. From the music and films I’d share, there’s the group Tomandandy, which created soundtracks for the “Resident Evil” films with Milla Jovovich. Then there’s the movie “The Covenant”, a youth film, which also featured music by Tomandandy and Rob Zombie. The band Health has tracks like “Tears” and “Future.” Of course, Marilyn Manson – all his music videos and songs are unique. And there are a couple of tracks by Nine Inch Nails that fit perfectly as well. What else? The Prodigy. If you think back to all the movies before 2010, especially those like “Blade”, you’ll notice that this kind of music was everywhere. You can see how the characters looked and what the movies were about – it’s very interesting. Even if you think about all the films about devils, like the movie “Saw”, for example. I actually Googled and read up on it just to be sure. In “Saw”, despite the darkness, filth, and horror, it actually appeals more to kids. I remember how my classmates loved watching it. People suddenly wake up in some room, shackled and chained, and then the one who caught them speaks, telling them,