Page 186

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 186

Post by Alexandr Korol »

• Watch these atmospheric movies:
    “Anonymous,” “Perfume,” “Illusionist,” “Prestige,” “Fountain,” “Dorian Gray,” “The Da Vinci Code,” “Angels and Demons,” “National Treasures” first and second parts, “Alexander,” “Troy,” “Gladiator,” “The Fifth Element,” “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice,” “Independence Day,” “Contact,” “Kings and Gods,” “Noah,” “The Book of Eli,” “Gods Egypt,” “Evan Almighty,” “Bruce Almighty,” “Michael,” “The Phenomenon,” “Constantine,” “Devil’s Advocate,”
I want to describe how I connect to places and people. I will say that I have such a strong focus of attention, and therefore, the movie “The Butterfly Effect” is very relatable to me. The part where Ashton Kutcher reads a diary and finds himself falling back into childhood. I have the same thing. Once, while passing a place of power, the church of Peter and Paul, I immediately begin to feel as if a stream has formed above me and that I can be anywhere in the world. Can you imagine? I seem to connect to the church of Peter and Paul with my consciousness. Initially, people from all over the world wanted to visit places of power in person, but I didn’t know exactly what the list of places would be, and it all became quite chaotic in nature, so I decided to try to do it online. And it worked. I went to places of power, and the people online felt the effects.

About three months ago, I hired some new employees. And I told them about places of power and suggested that we all research it together. Well, one day, I couldn’t go out, so I sent my employees instead. They went to places of power for the first time, and when they came back, each one described what he felt. And when everyone describes what they experienced at different places, it immediately switches me on, and I start to feel their experiences, even though I’m sitting at home. Can you imagine?

In general, everything is related to attention. That’s the key. Attention is your consciousness, and I have a very special kind of consciousness. Meaning it is not difficult for me to influence anything. And also, there are places of power. How do I do it? I don’t really do anything special. I have no thoughts, no mess in my mind, apart from one thought; so be it. And it has become very strong for me. If I had done this a couple of years ago, I would have had to do some