Page 501

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 501

Post by Alexandr Korol »

“You’ve sinned, and now, here comes justice – or rather, fairness.” So, the person who caught them only goes after those who deserve punishment, those who committed some horrible crime. And this represents a kind of divine retribution. What’s even more interesting is in “Ghost Rider” with Nicolas Cage, where this satanic figure, or whoever it is, takes Nicolas Cage’s soul and says, “Now you will serve me and punish who? The sinful people, not the good ones.” So, the dark force only comes after those who have fallen into darkness because of their bad deeds. And there’s also the movie “Devil”, where people get stuck in an elevator with an old lady, and in the end, they all start dying. The old lady says, “You’ve sinned, and I’ve come for you.” So, she doesn’t come for people who haven’t done anything wrong.

What’s even more interesting is what I was telling Big Alexander yesterday: why do I now see it this way – that there is the God of the sky, the God of the earth, and the God of the underworld? In these movies about dark heroes, this is depicted very well. For example, in “Daredevil” with Ben Affleck, there’s that same kind of dark music, and the villains are also shown. I asked him:

– Why do these three Gods seem like they aren’t working now? Where is this God of Justice? Why is there so much injustice in the world right now? Why aren’t sinners being punished? So many sinners have accumulated, and so much darkness is happening, so much lawlessness and injustice. Where is he?

But he couldn’t give me a direct answer to this question. He said:

– Now it’s necessary for these three Gods and the main God to come together, discuss things, and the main God has to give permission to these three Gods so that they can fulfill their tasks.

And it seems as though this “meeting” between the Gods hasn’t happened yet. That’s how he put it. But what’s more interesting is this: imagine, when I watch a film that resonates with the frequency of the God of Justice, or when I listen to Marilyn Manson’s music, I feel more connected to God, more spirituality, more oxygen, and clarity than when I listen to the pop music that has taken over the world today. And here’s the paradox: for me, as a spiritual, conscious person, “the Devil” is this plastic, fake pop music for these plastic people –