Page 503

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 503

Post by Alexandr Korol »

omnipotent, completely without thoughts, in a flow. You are fully present, here and now, as if you’ve become some kind of entity. When I was in another Spirit before, these states were very similar. The state of being in the Spirit is almost the same regardless of which Spirit you’re in, with only a slightly different shade or tone. The first time I was in the Spirit was when I was young, listening to the track “Beautiful Lie” by Yoav. I closed my eyes and felt like I was flying away or entering somewhere. At that moment, all thoughts disappeared, I lost track of time. There was white light, and then I saw something. This, let’s say, God or Spirit, or whoever it was, showed me myself, my future, and who I was. When all this happened, as I understand it to this day, that was the main God. And at that moment, He showed me the future, who I was meant to become. He told me that I am here to work, not to live. That I didn’t come here to live, but to work. It was very curious. This is where it all started – my unusual adventures. I can’t recall the exact age, maybe 17 or 18, when I first entered this state and began hearing that voice. But it wasn’t just a voice; it felt like He was directly immersing my consciousness, showing me images. He loves to show things like that. I haven’t been able to forget it my entire life, and even now, I still can’t forget it. What stood out was something He said about 23 years or the year 2023, though I didn’t fully understand what it meant at the time. He showed me that I would become someone, and that all people would somehow be thinking about me, or it would be as if they were in my head, or I was in theirs. It seemed like all people’s attention was detached from everything else and entirely focused on me. He also said that I am not human, that I came here specifically to work. He told me that all the people and everything surrounding me are just circumstances and background actors. After that, there were moments when something or someone would enter me, or I would connect to something. This is what it means to be in the Spirit. It happened many times over the course of ten years. But at that time, I couldn’t distinguish what it was. To me, it was just something paranormal, but I didn’t know what Spirit it was or that there were different ones. I couldn’t have known that then. What I noticed is that a year ago, while working on the first book, the first volume of “Alternative History”, when I was reading everything that had happened to me, reflecting on myself, and writing the ending of the book, I connected to that Spirit again – or rather, that Spirit entered me. It felt as if I became a super-consciousness, as if my attention and energy became boundless. I was here and everywhere at the same time. I experienced this state of being in the Spirit in August of last year, in 2023. It was an incredible feeling,