Page 505

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 505

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Marilyn Manson back then. I really liked the movie Daredevil, especially Colin Farrell’s character, when he’s shown as “Bullseye.” These kinds of dark heroes always grabbed my attention, and I liked that brutal music. But I never saw anything rebellious or evil in it. I didn’t like horror movies that just showed guts and blood – that didn’t appeal to me. I never watched horror films. But I liked stylish films, the ones with a distinct style, and especially the music. So, in October, I noted down this experience with the Spirit of Justice, but I didn’t deliberately try to return to it. I only started reconnecting with it recently, and at first, it happened accidentally, maybe a couple of months ago. And now it feels almost inevitable, as if it was meant to happen.
But what did I notice? On June 10, which is when the fourth volume begins and the third volume concludes, the main Spirit entered me. He showed me once again who I will become in the future and gave me hints about what I need to do to get there. I immediately remembered that this main Spirit had come to me when I was a child, around 17 or 18 years old. The Spirit that had been with me for the past 10 years, and the one I encountered a year ago in August when I was finishing the first volume, was a different Spirit. The Spirit of Justice is also a different Spirit altogether. Throughout all this time, I distinctly felt the difference between these Spirits and noticed only three distinct ones. The main Spirit is the fourth God. He was the one who was there at the very beginning, the one who led me to start writing books. He appeared when I was a child and told me that I wasn’t human, that I came here to work. He showed me the future – that something would happen, and all people would be connected to me with their attention and consciousness, that they would all be in my head, and I would be in theirs. I was standing alone, and it seemed like everyone was thinking about me. This was the main fourth God. He was there then, and He came back on June 10. The feeling is incredible, and indeed, it’s impossible to confuse it with anything else. It’s as if you are everything, with your consciousness, your attention, your energy being all-encompassing. The Spirit that had been with me for the past 10 years and helped me write the first volume a year ago was a completely different Spirit. I don’t know what to call Him or what He represents, but it would probably be most accurate to refer to Him as the “Spiritual Spirit.” Yes, perhaps the Spirit that has been present in my life all along, the one that helped me finish the first volume, is the one that feels beautiful, magical – a place where you are kind, where everything is cozy, where you forgive everyone