Page 187

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 187

Post by Alexandr Korol »

techniques to be able to influence, let’s say, you. And plus, I would need you to prepare your mind so that this connection occurs. Now, I don’t need to do anything at all. I just came to the place of power. And if I think about a particular person at work, I can connect to that person and influence them. I just don’t practice it now. But I can, in principle, tune in to a person and start to influence them. And it turns out that when I stand in a place of power, I surrender to it, waiting for something to come through me. And when I feel that the process is complete, I start thinking about a person who is online going through a place of power with me. That is, I simply represent him or a group of people. It’s like I’m covering everyone at once. It’s as if all the people are in my head at once, in my attention, in my field of vision. But the vision is not the eye; it is my attention. I do not need to strain.

When I say “influence,” I don’t mean anything bad. I can’t do bad things. I simply mean that I can concentrate on a person, and he will feel it, or rather, he will remember me at that moment! I just think about the person, and everything I think goes directly to the person. And the way people feel it differs. There is always only one wave, but some feel the flow, some feel carried away, some visualize something, and others imagine something. But it’s all from the mind. The mind begins to collapse in a person because this light turns on in him.

This is how I see it, do it, and feel it. This is how it goes.
  • More movies to watch:
    “Agora,” “Alice Through the Looking Glass,” “The Ninth Gate,” “Doctor Strange,” “Omen,” “Interstellar,” all “X-Men,” “The Best Offer,” “King Arthur: Legend of The Sword,” “The Dark Knight” all parts, “Sherlock Holmes” all parts, “V for Vendetta,” “Anastasia,” “Steven Hawking’s Universe,” “Geostorm,” “Kung Fu Panda” all parts, “The Matrix” all parts, “First Knight,” “Arrival,” “The Secret of the House with a Clock,” “Interstate 60”, “Dark Times,” “Braveheart,” “The Man in the Iron Mask,” “The Brothers Grimm,” “Sleepy Hollow,” all movies with Leonardo DiCaprio, “Clash with the Abyss,” “2012”, “The Day After Tomorrow,” “Dogma,” “City of Angels,” “Legion,” “Blinded by Desires,” “Constantine,” “Interview with the Vampire,” “Mysterious Forest”, “The Sixth Sense “.