Page 188

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 188

Post by Alexandr Korol »

You and I are in a similar position. I start drawing something on the map, looking for some monuments, bridges, churches, places of power, it doesn’t matter. You start drawing on the map, and suddenly, you get some kind of symbol, let’s say, the star of David. The Jews have this symbol. And now you have this symbol on the city map. You are totally in shock. Like, wow, how did that happen. You suddenly start reading about the Star of David, and it leads you to everything related to Judaism. Because of this, you go to the synagogue, and in this synagogue, you pay attention to the fact that they drink wine. And after that, you learn that Jesus turned water into wine, and because of this, you start reading books about Jesus, reading articles, and watching programs and videos on YouTube about theology and the science of God.

And this is how it all adds up. Then you start working in the church. And then, ten years later, some kind of messenger tells you that you are a special dude. And it seems that everything turned out splendidly. But I want to let you know something now. This is very unusual, but I want you to understand it. You went through all these adventures, and it all turned out just right in a mystical way. And, ten years later, whilst looking at a map, you decide to retrace your steps. Ten years earlier, you drew a Star of David on a map of the city, but suddenly, ten years on, you realize you drew it on the wrong map, and in reality, the star does not work. The distances and sizes don’t form the geometric figure you originally encountered. However, you believed in this illusion back then, and this illusion made you who you are. And the messengers confirmed all this, and everything was as it should be.

I give you this example so that you understand how aliens work. Why can’t we control it all, calculate it with our brain, our psyche, with our attention at this moment. They know what you are with your minuses and pluses, what you are greedy for, what you are led by, and what you will fall for, and because of this, they give you something. This is all such an illusion. They communicate in the language of circumstances, but this is all an illusion. If you take it apart later, you won’t work anything out; you will understand only one thing. That it was an illusion, but it was from “Them,” and you had to believe in it; it was not ignorance, and you were not mistaken. And it got you where you need to be. I’m just telling you how unusual it looks.