Page 513

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 513

Post by Alexandr Korol »

or upset you. When you compare the Spirit of Justice with the Spirit of the Heart, the Spirit of Creativity, which often accompanied me as I wrote my books, there’s a clear distinction. The Spirit of the Heart, or the Spirit of Creativity, has this desire for people to be open, kind, and to live with integrity. It carries this belief that it’s wrong to be sinful, that people shouldn’t hurt each other. It’s like you’re constantly advocating for the light side, still battling against the dark side, trying to save people from it. But when you’re in the Spirit of Justice, it’s different. You come to this profound understanding that everything in life is fair. You reach a level of wisdom where you realize that anyone doing something wrong or anyone in trouble is experiencing exactly what they deserve. You don’t feel any pleasure from it, it doesn’t energize or inspire you, but you remain neutral – it feels as though everything is in its rightful place, as it should be. There’s no empathy for people, as if everyone is where they’re meant to be. What else did I notice? When you’re in the Spirit of Justice and you watch these dark films I’ve started collecting, and listen to this kind of music, it’s true – the music doesn’t scare you. The films don’t frighten or irritate you, and they don’t disgust you. It’s as if you understand why these things exist and what they mean. It’s very interesting. If I were watching Van Helsing right now, without being in the Spirit of Justice, it’s quite possible that I wouldn’t want to watch it at all. I wouldn’t sit through it because I wouldn’t see the point – what’s the purpose of watching it, and why bother with something so gloomy? The acting might seem mediocre, and I’d think, “Why watch this? It’s just some silly, made-up fairy tale.” But when you’re in the Spirit of Justice, you see so much more that explains everything. It feels like you need to mature to a certain level to truly understand it. What’s also very unusual is that when I was a child, I encountered this dark world, but I didn’t know it was the dark world. To me, it felt like a magical world, or even a spiritual world. People have different associations with spirituality. I just remember how much I liked Tim Burton’s cartoons and films, and I always felt that Tim Burton, Danny Elfman (the composer), and Johnny Depp (the actor) were all somehow connected, along with Marilyn Manson. They all seemed to be part of the same kind of world – not bad, but dark in a way that’s similar to a movie like “The Addams Family”. I was never against people like that or those kinds of films. What I didn’t like were deceitful people. I didn’t like traitors, people who behaved dishonorably. For me, that was evil – when people acted in ugly ways. But when someone had a “dark” appearance, that could be beautiful, as long as they were a true person. What’s interesting is that this explains why many