Page 514

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 514

Post by Alexandr Korol »

genius films, musicians, and artists – anyone who created something great, like The Master and Margarita – were connected to this Spirit of Justice, to that dark force. But from it emanates an energy similar to what you feel in churches, temples, or holy places. It just has a different tone, but that energy is there. I’ve always opposed the “plastic” things, where there’s no faith, no God, no energy. But in all these worlds that I’m now exploring, God is present. There’s the world of the heart, the world of the sky, the world of the earth, and the world of the mind, logic, and intellect, and the world of the underworld. These are the three Gods, the three worlds, the three Spirits – and they exist. The more creative people were connected to these worlds, the more remarkable they became in life, each in their own way. Creative individuals connected either to the world of the sky or to the underworld. Scientists connected to something too, maybe to the God of Earth, or perhaps to the underworld, or even to the sky.
I started creating more of a list of elements, a list of this Spirit of Justice, so that I could easily connect to it when needed, disconnect, and see what it brings me. The first unusual thing I noticed happened when I was driving in the car. I saw some police officers, and in their eyes, I saw something – an entity. More precisely, I noticed that these police officers had the same eyes as other officers I’d seen in different countries. That’s when I realized that all police officers around the world are connected to the same Spirit. Imagine how strange this is. Think about a guy named Petya – before he becomes a police officer, he’s connected to one frequency, one Wi-Fi point. But when he trains to become a police officer and joins the force, he’s absorbed by a different system, and that Spirit enters him, just like it does with all other police officers. All police officers are connected to the same Wi-Fi point. One single force governs them, and naturally, it’s the Spirit of Justice. It’s incredibly fascinating, and now I see things on an even deeper level – it’s all multi-layered. Sometimes I see certain layers of how the world is structured, and other times I see different ones. Now I see layers where, as people walk by, I realize that while they’re all on different frequencies, just as I’ve always described, their profession also influences what they’re connected to. For instance, you see police officers, and they all share their own frequency – a Spirit that enters them, possesses them, and controls them. If I were to talk to a police officer right now, I wouldn’t be speaking with the officer himself, but with the Spirit of Justice within him. And this Spirit of Justice is in all police officers worldwide. I saw this through their eyes.