Page 517

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 517

Post by Alexandr Korol »

remains extraordinary, and you’re still led by a force, but it’s a different one now. That’s how you become a fallen angel. They are often portrayed like in “The Boondock Saints” – tattooed, tough, wearing leather jackets, smoking cigarettes, reciting prayers, being religious, but still executing some form of justice. Essentially, these films, like action movies or even Batman, both the old and new versions, are all about the Spirit of Justice. Not only are villains acting in the name of justice, but good heroes also seek justice – they’re fighting someone or something, and this, too, is part of the Spirit of Justice. It’s almost as if the Spirit of Justice is battling itself, which is fascinating. In other Spirits, there’s no fight. Even if you’re aligned with the forces of light, you’re not fighting. Once you start fighting, you’re already in the Spirit of Justice – that’s how I see it. So, even films about knights who battle dark forces – the knight shown fighting for the light – is also connected to the Spirit of Justice. If a movie about that same knight showed him just walking with his family, farming, and living a peaceful life, that would be a different Spirit. But when he’s holding a sword, that’s all within the realm of the Spirit of Justice. For example, when I was in the Spirit of the Heart, if someone had tried to provoke me in a restaurant or on the street, I wouldn’t have responded or done anything, just to avoid disconnecting from that Spirit. You see? As long as you don’t react, you stay in the Spirit of the Heart. But the moment you react, you automatically fall into the dark world, and then it depends on what level you’re at. If you’re at a lower level, the level of a victim, you’ll be punished for engaging in that argument or trying to assert your rights. What else did I notice about the Spirit of Justice? Stones – precious stones. It immediately piqued my curiosity, and I wrote down a few. Naturally, there’s black sapphire, black onyx, black obsidian, black tourmaline, and black diamond. For me, the strongest association, the most powerful connection, is with black tourmaline and black obsidian. Obsidian is essentially glass, and tourmaline – both of these resonate with that dark power, with the Spirit of Justice. I’ve noted this down, found those stones, and now I’m making a pendant for myself to test how I feel when I wear it. I’ll also make some rings. What’s interesting is that red stones, blood-colored ones, also align with this – blood- red zircon, even though it’s not typically considered a “dark” stone, still suits this theme. Red stones like this, including garnet, ruby, and red diamond, fit the color palette. Energetically, black tourmaline and obsidian are the best match, but visually, these blood-red stones balance things out. It’s a kind of harmony that softens the overall tone. So, you end up with blood-red stones