Page 518

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 518

Post by Alexandr Korol »

like zircon, garnet, ruby, and red diamond alongside the black stones. And another thing – it feels like, when making jewelry, if it’s silver, it should be blackened. I feel drawn to wearing blackened items, as if they were painted black. Or gold. Then I started looking on YouTube and googling to find people who call themselves occultists. Honestly, I never knew this word before. I had heard of it, but I had never read about it or said it out loud in my life. So, it’s connected to exorcism, occult sciences. I checked all of this out, what it’s about. And what can I say? It’s very curious that we live in such unusual times. If someone nowadays runs a blog on the internet about being spiritual and loving people, there are many envious people who will write that they are bad, a fraud, a cheater, or even a devil. But occultists, those who post videos on YouTube about Satan, pentagrams, pentacles, fortune-telling – no one writes anything bad about them. These people have already accepted and labeled themselves as devils, so there’s nothing left for others to say. They have no envious people – it’s very unusual. It turns out that when someone blogs about occult sciences, they don’t have enemies, because they’ve already embraced the darkness. But the one who speaks about the light, harmful people try to tarnish and slander by spreading false accusations. It’s very unusual. It’s like imagining a good musician, and suddenly, rumors start circulating that he harassed someone, cheated, or is a drug addict – people who are envious of him want to ruin his reputation. And if the person has a good reputation, many lies will be made up to turn his image upside down, to push him into darkness. But if the person is someone like Marilyn Manson, no one can say anything about him anymore. And even if they do, it only strengthens his persona because all his songs, his image, everything about him, is already an embodiment of some dark force. So, it only works in his favor, and there’s nothing more that can be said about him. So, people will say, “Yes, we know he’s an evil, bad character to the max”, but it works well for his reputation because that’s the persona he chose. That’s an interesting observation I made. In fact, many fans dig up information about him, finding out that this musician is just an ordinary, simple guy. Another thing I noticed: 20 years ago, before this social media-driven society, this illusion of Maya, this haze of a plastic, fake world, people were authentic. There were real chefs, real guitarists, and there were genuine people who were, for example, interested in spirituality or dark forces. But they didn’t get into it because they saw it on the internet – they were born that way. Yes, there was a time like that. Back then, all spiritual people, and those interested in dark