Page 520

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 520

Post by Alexandr Korol »

modest, their pentagrams, little books, and statues all look cheap, like mass- produced Chinese products. But at the same time, I’ve come to sympathize with these people. I see that, 20 years ago, there were people like this who were into Hinduism or esotericism. There were once people genuinely interested in spirituality – like children. Even though they were adults, they had this childlike quality, believing in miracles, in Harry Potter. I haven’t seen that in spiritual people for a long time. But among those who are now interested in dark forces, I’ve noticed many people like this. It’s fascinating. They’re truly sensitive, many of them are genuinely open, but they try to express what they feel through the material attributes available to them now. Naturally, where can they find unique pendants? They buy them, just like everyone else, on the market or through online marketplaces. So, they still look a bit shabby. I watched how many bloggers make videos or write articles about who this Baphomet is, and how they try to explain that it’s not the devil, that it’s something else. But believe me, that’s just a play on words. It’s all a very tricky illusion, what it really is. They say it’s not the devil, that people are mistaken because the devil looks different. And maybe everyone expects me to say the same thing. But I’ll say this – no. As Mother Earth has taught me over my 33 years, I’ll put it this way: if someone has the head of a goat, we all know and can see clearly – if the figure depicted is a person with the head of a goat, or if the person has horns, who is that? It’s the devil. That’s how the system raised us. So, no matter what anyone comes up with, no – that’s the devil. These people say, “No, we found this information...” and they all repeat the same thing. They’re all reading the same Wikipedia page. They start explaining that Baphomet’s name was misunderstood back in the 1500s in France, or that the Templars were killed for worshiping it. And they’re just repeating what they found on the internet. But they weren’t witnesses to any of it. I’ll put it this way: regarding this figure... I would say, pay more attention not to the picture – it’s weak. There’s a painting that some artist drew. I don’t trust anything modern. I trust what’s more ancient. The Baphomet statue, for example, carries more energy for me – it feels like a connection to that dark force, to the Spirit of Justice. I feel nothing from the painting. The seal with its face in the pentagram is nonsense – it was invented by some person. I don’t care for things made by people. It’s not interesting to me. If it were created by a Spirit or God, that’s one thing – but by a person, well... So I’ll say this: Baphomet is truly an embodiment of Satan, a representation of the dark, evil spirit – an image, a symbol. If you look at that statue or focus on it, you can really