Page 189

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 189

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I am talking about this now because when I returned to places of power for the third time and, took out my old maps, and attempted to forge the compass and square, it no longer worked. A couple of points were wrong. But there can be no error here. You don’t need to apply your mind to this, guys. That is, it is so mysterious, and at first, you may see a symbol, and it seems unrealistically cool. And then, after three years, you find a completely different symbol, and that first symbol will not be important or significant at all. A thousand times, I had the symbol of a compass and a square, which I found on the map of St. Petersburg city, as well as an eight-pointed star. But you must understand that the goal is not to find this matrix, or rather, of course, you should have this goal in your head, but the point is different. The point is what we are given and what we learn is the process itself. We are given the opportunity to disconnect from the pattern of people, remove restrictions, see what we would never see, and go where we would never go. And you know, this is such an unusual alchemy, like a spell. Consistency is very important, and this is also not understood by the mind.

Even places of power that I give you now do not need to be compared or connected in any way with the old places and diagrams that I drew earlier. It’s completely different. It’s like everything is starting from scratch. For example, when I start reading about the churches, it is very important how I react. This is how “They” lead me. If I now read about the churches that I visited, then maybe I will notice that all these saints are somehow connected. Or maybe while I’m reading, I’ll see in the article that there is some kind of holy place in the Leningrad region, and I’ll go there. And those who are at the top, maybe this is what they wanted. Are you with me? I hope you understand how “They” play and that you just need to surrender to the game.

If one of you with a tough, rusty mind reacts in such a way that you ask, “What are these dots for? How do you write them? What are they for?” then it’s certainly a blunder. You can’t react like that. You should surrender to this illusion through which they communicate, through which I am irradiated, advancing, and growing. When I passed places of power for the first time back then, compared to how I am going through it now. I don’t use my mind. I don’t have questions