Page 522

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 522

Post by Alexandr Korol »

ready, who are overly sensitive and easily influenced by appearances, don’t go down that path where they shouldn’t. It’s a deliberately scary image to mislead people, to keep them away from where they shouldn’t be. That’s how I perceive it. But in truth, as I see it... and as Big Alexander explained to me, and I completely agree with him, this is the final stage. And as we discussed, only someone with a pure heart can pass through this last stage, the Spirit of Justice. A person with a corrupted heart would fall into terror. He will see illusions of demons and nightmares, and all that, and he won’t be able to withstand it, and he won’t pass this path. Only a person with a pure heart and wisdom can traverse this final dark stage. This is indeed the stage that protects the main fourth God. In other words, this is the protector of the main God. And to approach this main fourth God, he, this fourth God, has such a protector. This is the protector of the God. And this dark Spirit, the Spirit of Justice, fears the main fourth God. And to ensure that no one can approach this main fourth God, there is an obstacle, such a protection, a dark cover in front of him, which people, especially sinners, or those who have not yet matured or are not ready, will only fall into terrors and associations and won’t be able to see anything further. Therefore, they cannot see the main fourth God. That’s how I saw it.

What I would also like to mention separately is that, for instance, in the movie “1408” with John Cusack, it shows that essentially nothing happens to him; people destroy themselves in that hotel room because they perceive mad horrors and nightmares. And the same is very well depicted in the movie “End of Days” with Arnold Schwarzenegger, where the girl who was supposed to give birth to the Antichrist experiences various horrors. I want you to take note of this. It is indeed true. In 99% of cases, dark forces make you perceive horrors and nightmares. Or they amplify something that is happening. For example, if someone harbors ill will towards you, it seems magnified a thousandfold, as if they are going to kill you today, and you are so scared that you can’t even sleep and flinch at every sound. This is the work of dark forces. And if we talk about dark forces, I previously described what it is like to be in that hell. That is, what it is like for people to experience and feel in that hell. People at the lowest level, who are at the level of a victim, perceive everything oppositely. Everything seems reversed to them. This is the first thing to take note of. And everything seems even more terrifying, multiplied a thousandfold. That’s how it works. To overcome this, to get out of it and live in some way, one needs to