Page 531

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 531

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The grimoire of Honorius, Rome, 1760, features a title page with an image of a circle and a triangle inside it. You can notice that the triangle has equal sides, three in total, and is depicted in a plane. These three sides represent the three Gods or Spirits, similar to the Wheel of Fortune in Tarot cards. But what can you see further? You can observe that inside this triangle are lines that indicate it is not just a flat triangle but a tetrahedron. The fourth side of the tetrahedron represents the fourth dimension, the main fourth God. On August 30, 2023, when I was finishing the first volume of “Alternative History”, I saw this triangle with the lines, and I felt as if I was entering it and finding myself in an entirely separate world. I then called it an entrance, and that was when my realization and understanding about being, existence, and the concept of the Trinity and time machines came about. I started to prove and decipher everything as technologies, which led to the creation of the second volume. The Mystic-Old- Man also emphasized that the second volume of my work is the most powerful because everything is encoded within it. It is true because I write not just about our time but about all times. Dark magic, dark forces, and Satan, which I am now focusing on, are for me just a stepping stone, akin to a child’s play. This is still, for me, like your human world. Beyond that... I still see it without all the visual trappings that you are so attached to. I perceive it more as a simulation in which we live. I have seen much more, other worlds, and the future. Therefore, after what I have seen, for me, encountering a dark spirit is like experiencing a haunted house on a ride at an amusement park, where the real terror is only something people bring upon themselves to make the horrors seem real. All of this is for their sins, dark deeds, and lies.

Let’s write it down again. This is all for the sake of wisdom. I am going through the path to understand the Philosopher’s Stone and gain wisdom. It just so happens that one of the stages of development requires wisdom, as an observer. There should be no practice involved. As a sage, one needs to understand and sort out everything related to the dark: what it is, why it exists, who created it, how it works, what the levels and hierarchies are. The goal is to free oneself from it, not to fear it, and to rise above it. Believe me, life becomes much easier this way. So, once again, you should look up and read on Wikipedia about what a Pentacle is, what a Grimoire is, what the Rider-Waite Tarot is, what the Lesser Key of Solomon is, and what the Seals of Solomon are. Understand what