Page 529

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 529

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It’s better to perceive it this way. So, when a person reads my book, if I was connected to Wi-Fi point number 573, then naturally, they connect to that as well, and they begin to see, hear, and feel as I did. Their perception of time and space changes, their desires and focus shift to entirely different things. They might not even recognize themselves in the mirror because their facial features can change, as every possible facial trait exists within a person. When they move to another dimension, meaning they connect to a different source, their face can physically change. This is what a grimoire is. True grimoire books are written by those who have been in the Spirit, and thus, when you read such a grimoire, if someone has such an ancient book, you might truly experience a connection to something or somewhere. This is similar to what a person experiences when reading my books. Let’s move on. There is another grimoire: “In its complete version, the ‘Lemegeton’ consists of five parts.” It lists something, which is interesting. “The first part, ‘Goetia,’ contains a list of 72 evil demons, as well as descriptions of the tools and spells for summoning them.” For some, this may seem like a fairy tale, and I would agree that it is. It is about multiverses. Since I have previously described these multiverses and explained how everything works in terms of the light, I am now sharing how the same principles exist, but simply as a dark mirror reflection. Naturally, if there are 72 light spirits or Gods, there are also 72 dark Gods or spirits. It’s like connections; they are just different levels. Why 72? They are just different levels and variations. Indeed, some people have attempted to connect with this. When you connect to it, you are in the Spirit. If I hadn’t connected to the Spirit of creativity, the Spirit of the heart over the past 10 years, I wouldn’t have written so many books. I wouldn’t have felt the world as I do or seen its beauty. And if it weren’t for the Spirit, I might not have protected myself. There were times when occultism was popular, especially in France in the 14th or 15th centuries, when people were interested in it, along with everything related to alchemy. They tried to summon spirits and connect with some dark forces. However, I wouldn’t necessarily divide these into dark and light forces, but I am doing so now to simply show this dark side. Essentially, a person would enter a state of madness, disconnect from the world of people, connect with nature, and connect with a more advanced version of themselves from the future. Let’s view it that way. This power allowed them to become wise and conscious.