Page 190

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 190

Post by Alexandr Korol »

like people do, “Why? What? What will it give me? When will it start? When will it end? In what order? What’s on the plan? So, who will be on the team?”. I don’t care. You can’t think like that. I watched a movie about magicians and archangels today, “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.” And then, after that, various similar films began to come up. Half of them are very stupid and childish. But in every one of these films, I hear a message. It may only be ten seconds long, but it resonates with the truth that I already have and feeds and strengthens the truth that I have given you. I just watch these movies and wait for the message, you know?

In addition, it greatly shapes my mentality and my focus of attention. Passing places of power, watching these films, listening to classical music, and reading about various things on the Internet and Wikipedia. It’s such chaos that I don’t even have the order in which I will give you the information. It will all be a mess. I have such an archive that contains everything that needs to be researched, everything that is given to me by circumstances, and everything that is related to alternative history. I wrote down that I need to pay attention to and study epochs, as well as artifacts and relics. How is a relic different from an artifact? Now, one of my readers is in Israel, and I told him to find something sacred and holy and buy it for me. He didn’t buy anything. Well, he didn’t find anything. And I asked him:

– What is there any way?
– Well, I was at the Rockefeller Museum.
– And what?
– The coin of Alexander the Great caught my attention.

And my attention is immediately focused. Are you with me? I pay attention to my nature. How it reacts. And suddenly, my attention was stolen by the coin of Alexander the Great. And of course, I immediately put it in my piggy bank, in the archive, which subject needs to be studied.
  • Listen to the song “Light of the Seven” by composer Ramin Djawadi.
One of my readers sent me various sacred items from Rome. And now they