Page 533

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 533

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Faust:
The pentagram prohibits thee?
Why, tell me now, thou Son of Hades,
If that prevents, how cam’st thou in to me?
Could such a spirit be so cheated?

Mephistopheles:
Inspect the thing: the drawing’s not completed.
The outer angle, you may see,
Is open left – the lines don’t fit it.

So, what is the point? You see, very often the Pentacle was used as a Pentagram, used as a protective symbol. It was depicted above entrances to buildings instead of a horseshoe to prevent dark forces from getting in. See how it is? And also, here is another unusual paradox: it seems this symbol is associated with Satanists as a dark force. That is, this symbol. But often we find that this dark-seeming symbol actually protects against dark forces. What is this about? Would you like me to explain? It will be quite interesting. It turns out that... I just need to create some boundaries for you. I’ll try to do that. I am organizing, I am creating “cosmos.” What I am leading you to now. It turns out that there are three realities. The world of the sky – it’s just the same as Earth, but it’s like a different frequency, a range, as if all people who use iPhones, let’s say figuratively, are people of the sky. And people who use Samsungs on Earth – those are people of the Earth. And all who use Huawei phones – those are people of the underworld. But people simply don’t know this. Figuratively speaking. But I want you to understand that it’s not about a separate country or a particular person of a certain religion or skin color. It doesn’t matter. This person might be, for example, religious. Even a priest. But still be connected to the underworld. Do you understand? I want you to grasp this. It’s not physical; it’s more psychological. Like three angles of perception of this reality. There are people who perceive the world from the angle of the sky. There are people who perceive the world from the angle of the Earth. And there are people who perceive the world from the angle of the underworld. But people are not meant to know this. I am just revealing it now. So, in the world of the sky, people might have arguments and disputes, but they are still in the world of the sky. In the world of the Earth, people can also have arguments and disputes, but it is still within the world of the Earth.