Page 534

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 534

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And in the underworld, there can also be disputes, where someone argues with someone else, where there is competition. The point is that you might be confused about how one dark force competes with another dark force or how one dark force protects itself from another dark force. It might seem like a paradox to you, but in reality, it’s just a whole world. For instance, when you watch the film “Van Helsing”, you see that Van Helsing is trying to defeat Count Dracula. You might conclude that Van Helsing is good and Count Dracula is evil, that is, bad. But if you view it as a film, the entire film is set in the dark realm. And within it, there are divisions and intrigues among them, understand? What you need to grasp is that even in the dark realm, there are both bad and good entities. People living in the dark realm, to protect themselves from dark forces, used pentagrams instead of horseshoes as their protective symbols. So, a person living in the sky, as an example, is like a world with a Wi-Fi point. If they want to purify their soul, for instance, or become better, they turn to God, pray, or meditate. On the other hand, a person from the dark realm, like the example of the gypsies shown in the series “Peaky Blinders”, turns to the Black Madonna and uses her talisman. They turn to dark rituals and fortune-tellers to protect themselves. After all, in the dark world, there are also people, and they are also diverse. They have their own ways and protective amulets. But when people live in the world of the sky or the world of the earth, the entire dark realm seems to them as mere darkness, and nothing more. It appears to be some sort of devilry. But in reality, the dark realm is home to a vast number of people. They simply don’t know it. They do not believe in God, as in the world of the sky. In the world of the sky, they believe in God, in that bright, good, creative spirit with whom I wrote books for 10 years, who entered me when I finished the first volume of “Alternative History” on August 30. They believe in that God. For them, the God from the dark realm is considered Satan, and all that is associated with it is dismissed as “ugh”, devilish nonsense. All those people are seen as “ugh-ugh- ugh.” On the other hand, people living in the dark realm say, “We don’t believe in God”, but they mean the main fourth God. They don’t believe in the God of the sky, which is the opposite realm for them. For them, that God is pathetic and weak. They say, “We are on our own”, or some even claim, “I’m a Satanist.” Atheist – notice how “Satanist” and “atheist” are similar. Because they are essentially the same. So, they are all atheists, but in reality, they are all in the dark realm. People of the sky believe in God, which is the bright spirit of creativity, the Spirit of the heart. People of the earth believe in themselves, meaning –