Page 536

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 536

Post by Alexandr Korol »

There are a huge number of deities you might want to summon. There are indeed many. But the ultimate limit is these three main Spirits. All other Spirits are below. At the highest level are these three main Spirits. When I was in the Spirit of Justice, I was one of the three main Gods, not connected to any dark Spirit. No, I was above all dark Spirits that exist. It is very important for you to understand this. Why? Because if you read on Wikipedia what a “Sigil” is, it describes the Keys of Solomon and the 72 seals. These are pictorial matrices with names, and each one represents a spirit. With this seal, you can connect to it, look at it, contemplate it, and connect to that source. But, in essence, it’s like the power of Wi-Fi, depending on how you connect. For example, if you connect to the 25th seal of an evil spirit, this 25th seal is essentially the 25th level. And there are still many levels before you can connect to the Spirit of Justice. But being on the 25th level is still good compared to not being able to connect to anything and feeling nothing. That’s how it works. I just want to explain this to you.