Page 191

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 191

Post by Alexandr Korol »

make me feel bad. Some places of power even make me feel bad. I have a super heightened sensitivity to light, so much so that if I stand under the lamp in the bathroom, it presses and burns me from all sides. What else? Sounds generally irritate my hyper-sensitive ears. I turn on the shower, and it makes such a noise that I can’t be in it; I don’t understand who turned up the volume. Imagine just the sound from the water in a shower, such nonsense. I feel high feverish; I don’t know if I have a temperature or not, and, well, this is my condition. But this does not mean I understand how your human mind works. It does not mean that nothing will work out for you if you don’t experience this. Stop thinking like that. We are still different. If you are a vacuum cleaner by nature and I am a teapot by nature, then you will become a cool vacuum cleaner, and I will become a cool teapot. Yes, we are all household appliances, but we are all different household appliances.

I hope you appreciate what I wanted to show you for a very long time. I have not practiced this with any strangers, only with my acquaintances who have passed through a place of power. When you go through places of power and tap into my adventures, you get a completely different focus of attention. For example, I hope you noticed how now you hear and notice things in movies that you haven’t heard before, and it goes straight to your ears when you hear something about Jesus, God, devils, portals, measurements, and you’re like, wow! As if you are right on the topic. I hope you also understand how it can be filtered now. Naturally, there is a lot of falsehood and ignorance, but now, based on my story, you should have an understanding of what is true and what is false in this information. Now, you can soberly feel and understand the difference. I hope you appreciate it.

I spoke about the illusion when I encountered places of power, and I want to explain what my attention began to focus on. I got into this magical adventure. It prompted me into certain situations, what to see, what to read. Which advanced me even further. In addition to what I read on Wikipedia, I searched a couple of sites about Freemasonry, which I advise you to read. I also read what Kabbalah is in a nutshell. What the tree of life is, the ten sephiroth, the twenty-two lines, and thirty-two paths of wisdom. There are somehow thirty-two paths to God. I got fixated on the fact that there were thirty-two of them, and then, for some reason,