Page 543

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 543

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 20. Chaos and Order

I am just an observer and researcher. I am a sage and continue to grow wiser. I want to be a great sage. I am exploring the world, just as I loved to explore books as a child. I am simply discovering the world. I am that outside observer, a researcher, like many writers. I am sharing my perspective on all of this – nothing more. And I keep moving forward.
Do you know where I am headed next? It’s interesting that on many album covers of various music groups, especially those creating music from the dark world – rock bands – I noticed they often use the word “chaos” in their album titles and song names. They frequently use symbols of chaos and images of chaos. I opened “Wikipedia” to find out what “chaos” is. It says: “It is the primordial state of the Universe. A formless amalgamation of matter and space, in contrast to order. The concept of an era of chaos emerges as a result of development and the concretization of ideas about mythical time, a special initial sacred period that precedes empirical, historical, ‘profane’ time. One of the embodiments of chaos or chaos itself often appears as the world ocean. Primordial waters. In many ancient cosmogonic myths, the ocean and chaos are equivalent and inseparable.” I kept reading, as there is one “Wikipedia” article on chaos, and another specifically on chaos (in mythology). The latter describes chaos as “the primordial state of the world in the mythology of many peoples.” Here’s more from “Wikipedia”: “The term ‘chaos’ was first adopted by religious scholars as a reference to the primordial state before creation.” It combines various references to primordial waters or primordial darkness, from which a new order arises, and the primordial state is seen as a mixture of opposites, such as earth and sky, which must be separated by the Creator Deity in the act of creation. In both cases, chaos is mentioned as the original state of the cosmos and must be shaped by a demiurge before the world can come into existence.” Look up who the demiurge is. “This model of the primordial state of matter was met with hostility by the Church Fathers starting in the 2nd century AD, who believed in creation out of nothing by the omnipotent God.” “The use of the word ‘chaos’ in the familiar sense of complete disorder and confusion first appears in early modern English. It originally implied satirical exaggeration.” But you know what’s curious? Am I not the one now bringing order? Am I not the one now drawing this line, separating the world into three parts, dividing heaven from earth, and earth from the underworld?