Page 548

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 548

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the Tree of Life, which is guarded by four creatures. They are described differently everywhere, but they are, in fact, the four elements, the four characters found in all ancient texts. The Sphinx itself is these four creatures, which is why Sphinxes always guard the entrance. The Sphinx represents the four creatures: it has the face of a human, the wings of an eagle, the body of a lion, and the tail of an ox. These are the four elements, the four Gods who guard the way. The four Cherubim are the Sphinx. It symbolizes the path you take, as if you pass through these gates, through these four, through four stages, or as if through four guides. This is the path I am currently describing in the correct sequence in my book.

I’m writing this text just to record my current state. Everyone I’ve been in contact with today has felt unwell. Right now, I’m not alone, and the person sitting next to me also says they feel sick, like they might vomit. The most interesting part is that when I was writing the second volume, I was in the Spirit of mind, of intellect, meaning I was in the world of Earth. The first volume was the Spirit of the sky, and the second was the Spirit of Earth, the spirit of the mind and intellect because I was decoding the matrix. And because today I’ve spent the entire day decoding it again, I am back in this Spirit. I just didn’t recognize it at the time. Here it is. And right now, I want to share this energy, this atmosphere. I don’t know how to explain what it is. It feels like seasickness or like being in a car, feeling nauseous. I remember that back then, when I was decoding the matrix, I felt sick too, to the point that I would pass out in the middle of the day, feeling nauseous, dizzy, like I had heatstroke or sunstroke. Today, I’ve been feeling the same, but because I know what this is, I’m not afraid or resisting it. Instead, I’m transforming. And now I’m continuing to decode my matrix because I knew that the system didn’t give it to me fully, intentionally leaving out one part. If it had given me one hundred percent, I would have been complete, but the time hadn’t come yet. Now, that time has arrived, and as Big Alexander told me, these spirits, including the Spirit of Justice, will guide me toward understanding this fourth Spirit, the fourth God. Today, I’ve lost all sense of time, space – none of it exists – and I am decoding the matrix. What am I decoding? Right now, I am working on the matrix I presented in the second volume. I created a small cube for it, which consists of eight corners, eight cubes that belong to the original cube. If you recall that cube, it had eight smaller cubes, and at each corner of those eight cubes, all the points seem to converge at the center of this