Page 560

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 560

Post by Alexandr Korol »

there are people who can easily fall asleep in the subway or on a park bench, at a table somewhere, but that’s not typical for me. I never fall asleep like that. I’m someone who is generally conscious and keeps my focus. But in this case, I simply couldn’t do anything about it – I was just switching off. Physically, back in October, when I was working on the matrix, that’s what was happening to me. And now, just a few days ago, specifically on the 18th, I started wanting to decode the matrix again. But what does “wanting to decode the matrix again” mean? I just became curious about the fact that when I initially decoded it, I didn’t draw all the possible lines within it, because if I had, I wouldn’t have been able to show all the aspects of this matrix in a flat image. I wouldn’t have been able to present it as proof or confirmation that it exists on icons. I explained to everyone that, yes, this matrix naturally includes all the geometric shapes, but I didn’t draw all the possible lines, or rather, I drew some and removed others, just to show something specific to a reader. I created a simplified version of the matrix, which I included in the second volume, to specifically demonstrate that this matrix is present on the icons. But intentionally, many of the lines were not drawn. However, if one of my acquaintances asked me, “Show me where the 24 elders, the 24 thrones, and the crowns above their heads are located in this matrix”, I would simply draw additional lines and show them, saying, “See, it’s all there, but I don’t draw these lines because then all the beautiful patterns wouldn’t be visible due to too many overlapping lines.” And, of course, when I drew this matrix, I didn’t approach it like people who love sacred geometry, trying to fit all the geometric shapes together to make everything look beautiful and symmetrical. Naturally, I didn’t take that approach at all. I had no prior knowledge of geometric figures and had never dealt with them before. It all came about naturally, simply because I was drawing the throne as it was shown to me. I was drawing the cherubim, as described, and from drawing things like hands, feet, and hooves, the geometric shapes just appeared.