Page 192

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 192

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I discovered this matrix, and I began to pay attention to the numbers. Thirty- two, sixty-four, and started researching more about numbers. In what religions and cultures were there numbers. I began to understand that the numbers twelve, twenty-two, and so on are everywhere. And so I started to focus on it. And now let’s focus on this too, so as not to miss anything. I Googled everything, read it, and studied it in the same order, and now we will analyze it together.

To find places of power, you just need to look at the distance between different objects, and maybe they will line up into something. Don’t forget that they are only turned on for those who have a spark and that before – while I was still in my mind – in order for them to work for me, I had to use techniques to turn my mind off. So, if you visit a place of power and you’re in your mind, here is what I suggest. Steady your breathing, close your eyes, and repeat the numbers. Then, you will be carried away into space. You can also put a song on repeat; this will also turn your mind off. I want to put a big emphasis on the numbers? What do these numbers mean? I started digging into it, and now I want us to continue together. I want to show you a couple of articles first. Feel free to Google them, too. Let’s discover more about Alchemists, philosophers stone, religion, and Bible study in this sequence.
  • Google pictures below:

Hexagrams from the book of changes.
    The article about the flower of life “”The Flower of Life” contains all knowledge.” Schematic representation of 32 paths.
    Schematic representation of an eight-pointed star with all lines drawn from all points.
    Photo of an article about the number 64.
    Celestial spheres drawn by Peter Apian in Cosmography (Antwerp, 1539). Atlas picture. Greek titan Atlas supports the entire universe. Woodcut image from “The Nitrogen of the Philosophers” by Basile Valentin, Paris.
    Velho map, 1568. Ptolemaic geocentric celestial bodies.
    World map from the Book of Psalms, London, c. 1262-1300, British Library, London.