Page 566

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 566

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That’s how the matrix I published in the second volume came into existence. Later on, when my friends asked me, “Hey, could it be that all the other geometric figures are there too?” we started considering it, and I realized that yes, they were. Because the wheels I created, like the flower of life around this sphere, around the animals, the points of intersection of those wheels were exactly the points where the dodecahedron emerged. And if there’s a dodecahedron, then there must also be an icosahedron because they can coexist. You know how they say which geometric shapes can complement each other. The sequence itself is fascinating, where each thing follows after another. And if we draw all possible lines, what I had was this cube. If you draw a bunch of lines inside it – those would be the hands and feet of the cherubim. When you draw all these lines, you end up with eight cubes inside the main cube, from which it is composed. And because these eight cubes are just like my big cube, with all these intersections along the cardinal directions, or rather, along the walls of the cube on all six sides, as well as an internal intersection like a cross – this central trunk with rays – what happens is that another cube forms within the larger cube. And this central cube is made up of eight corners, eight cubes. This is the space where I am, right in the center of control of everything, so to speak. What else is interesting is that if we continue to draw all the lines... I was also asked, “But what about the eyes, Alexandr? Where are the eyes? It says that the animals and cherubim have eyes on their bodies, both in front and behind, on their wings, and everywhere.” I explained that the eyes, in sacred language, represent triangles. So, within the cube, there are large tetrahedrons that also break down into cubes and into these equilateral triangles. And these are the eyes – they are on the back and everywhere else. That’s how I explained it. Then we decided, since I base my work on sacred scriptures, that there’s no point in overthinking it further or adding unnecessary geometric shapes like the icosahedron or dodecahedron if life hasn’t led me to that yet.
From recent events, considering that I recently became acquainted with the concept of the underworld – one of the three realms – and realized it is just as full and legitimate as the other two, the material and the spiritual worlds. There is an underworld that is not simply a form of hell. While hell exists within it, it’s an entire world with both good and bad people, with victims, demons-temptors, and those who are responsible for justice. It’s a vast, somewhat dark realm. I even made a point about celebrities, noting that composers like Danny Elfman,