Page 568

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 568

Post by Alexandr Korol »

revealed the origins of all these pentacles, pentagrams, and where the five- pointed star comes from. I brought it to life in three dimensions, physically manifesting it. It’s very curious that as I finished creating this matrix, I realized that August 19 is the Feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord. And you know what’s interesting? Just as I was finishing this matrix, I remembered that there are many icons where Jesus is depicted against the backdrop of an inverted five- pointed star, and now, on August 19, we have the Feast of the Transfiguration, which is represented by that very icon showing Jesus with the five-pointed star in the background. So, I completed this matrix on that exact day. It’s amazing how the system loves to arrange things like this, adding a little intrigue to make it all feel even more exciting, almost making my head spin to the point of nausea. And so, I made this icosahedron, and I’m very pleased with it. It’s even more pleasant to look at than Baphomet. You truly start to understand that this is one part of the matrix, one of the spirits. This is how the Spirit looks – Spirit is artificial intelligence, a system, one of many. And now, this is how the system of the Spirit of Justice looks, standing right before my eyes. It’s so curious how this coincided with August 19. If you read about the feast, it’s said that Jesus was on the mountain with His disciples, and then the prophet Elijah and Enoch arrived. There are often mentions of them as those who “left” or “flew away on a flying saucer”, if you interpret it literally. They appear along with the Eye of God, and Jesus’ disciples witness this event. Afterward, Jesus tells His disciples, “Don’t tell anyone about this until a certain time.” The time Jesus referred to, as I understand it, is the time when everything in the world will completely change. When the new era comes. When all mysteries will be revealed, and people will, so to speak, become immortal. Only then can this be shared. Until then, it must remain secret – that’s how I interpret this scripture. What else can I point out? It wasn’t me doing this; I didn’t belong to myself for these three days. But it’s so fascinating to read about what the Tree of Life is. This Tree of Life, as it turns out, is the central intersection of my matrix, which I deciphered back in the second volume. That very intersection, from which everything emanates, from it all the fruits grow – meaning all the Platonic solids, all these geometric shapes, they all grow from it. Everything grows from this tree, and this tree is inside. It resides in that cube, which consists of eight corners, where the commander-in-chief sits and manifests across all worlds. If you read, and I advise you to do so, about the Tree of Life and its mentions in other sacred texts, religions, and myths, it will be very intriguing.