Page 193

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 193

Post by Alexandr Korol »

When I began to study these pictures and other pictures related to Freemasonry, I noticed that there was often a chessboard present. So, I started reading about chess. The board it is played on has white squares, thirty-two of them, and black squares, also thirty-two. And so I found it interesting that Kabbalah also has thirty-two paths to God. And I started looking at the meaning of these numbers and where else you can find them. And so now I have a task for you. I want you to Google the number sixty-four and discover all the instances in which it occurs. Next, Google the number thirty-two. Now, do the same with the number eight. And finally, Google the eight-pointed star made out of two squares, one green, and one red, and find out what you can about that.

I wrote in one of my books that the number twelve appears in a lot of places and that it is also divided into groups. I encourage you to collect all this information and dig into these numbers. I even began to look at how many planets there are, how many gods, and how many exploits Hercules had. This is how deep you need to go into it. Because we are looking for this matrix. It is present somewhere, and somehow, it is interconnected.

Please take note that when a person passes places of power, he transforms and changes so much. Besides the fact that it is a super strong vital energy, all your issues and fears will come to the surface in order for you to break free from them. Also, some of your hidden gifts will come up, and the quality of your sense of taste will evolve a lot. You will cook better, draw better, and play musical instruments way better. This all may happen after places of power, and you may not understand it. Ten years ago, some of you used to play piano, not very well, but you are convinced that it will be a different story if you play again today. This is what places of power do. As I’ve said previously, it is very important what you are surrounded by and what your attention is focused on after places of power. That is why it is very good that you are reading this book, watching movies, deciphering my tasks, and listening to music. It is very good. Places of power disconnected you from the ordinary human reality to which you were connected to. Now, your attention is connected to this higher level, this royal, masonic interplanetary level. You know what else is funny? When I’m watching a movie, and there is a demon who whispers to somebody, I comprehend