Page 572

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 572

Post by Alexandr Korol »

directly. But what I saw was that, in addition to how triangles were often named in alchemy, where each triangle represents an element – just depending on its orientation – there are also these regular polyhedra, which come in different forms. I don’t remember all their beautiful names, but there’s the cube, the tetrahedron, the rhombus that’s inside my cube, and then the icosahedron. Esoteric thinkers often assign meanings to these shapes. The rhombus inside my cube, with its two inverted pyramids, represents air. Fire is the tetrahedron. Interesting, right? Triangles again. The cube naturally represents earth. And water is the icosahedron. I found myself in a bit of a dilemma... I’ve been exploring three worlds, three gods, and there is a fourth world, a fourth God. If you divide them, as with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse or the four creatures, and compare the figures in my matrix with the spirits that come into me, then how does each Spirit look as a geometric figure? And there was a dilemma, a question: who exactly is the Spirit of Justice? Is it water or earth? I found myself stuck, intellectually understanding that it was water, but there was this lingering, almost childlike desire to think it was fire. After all, the Spirit of Justice is connected to the underworld, Hades, Baphomet – all of that satanic and dark realm, so fire seemed fitting. But no. Everything falls into place perfectly, and it turns out that all these pentacles, pentagrams, are formed from the icosahedron. The icosahedron is, from a scientific standpoint, the embodiment of the Spirit of Justice. So, indeed, it is water. The icosahedron represents water. This is what various esoteric sources say: the icosahedron is water. And if the icosahedron is water, then it represents the Spirit of Water. The system led me to this conclusion, and everything aligned because my icosahedron, when combined with the dodecahedron, fits perfectly. People write that the dodecahedron represents prana, energy. Symbolically, it wraps the entire matrix, serving as its outer shell. It’s fascinating. And the fact that, in the movie Avatar, you see the elemental master, the boy who, although being an avatar, only knew how to control one element at first. He needed to master all three others to become something more. The same thing is happening now. I’m discovering these elements. You see, these things can be called by different names in different languages. On one hand, we can say that I am exploring the four elements. But as we delve deeper, we understand that these four elements form something else – something fifth, some kind of prana. Similarly, while studying pentacles and pentagrams, I depicted the icosahedron and dodecahedron, and within them is the five-pointed star. It, too, is described as