Page 582

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 582

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Conversation with the Mystic-Old-Man

Alexandr: I have a question. There is this word, this concept of “spirit” and “spirits.” They are often mentioned in various mythologies and even in our daily lives. My question is this: Are there main, primary spirits? Approximately how many of them are there?
Mystic-Old-Man: It depends on the organization of the galaxy or the specific nature of the galaxy.
Alexandr: Well, I would like to talk about our life here, the one we live in. How many spirits rule here specifically?
Mystic-Old-Man: Let me try to figure it out. Well, let’s say it all boils down to the spirit of death. It’s fascinating.
Alexandr: Alright. Are the spirits somehow synchronized with the elements like fire, water, earth, and air?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, there is such a connection, like the elements that form them.
Alexandr: Can a Spirit have, not just a form, but is there sacred geometry within it, like geometric shapes, maybe some regular polyhedra?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, there is, its expression.
Alexandr: So, each spirit has this?
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s an expression, a specific manifestation, yes.
Alexandr: Do all these spirits combine into one main spirit?
Mystic-Old-Man: What’s fascinating is that the spirit of death... It’s not really about the spirit of death itself, but about what it gathers. And it gathers a vast amount of stories.
Alexandr: But does it evolve from this?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes. The plots dominate because energy... Motivational energy is distributed to us, and these plots are gathered from that motivational energy in all dreams. All the plots of all dreams – that’s what is being gathered.
Alexandr: Does it feed on this, or does it evolve from it?
Mystic-Old-Man: It evolves. So, it has the largest library on the planet. That’s quite something, isn’t it? Unexpected.
Alexandr: Alright. Let me ask another question. There are the Shi Zi, those Chinese lions. One of them holds a sphere under its paw, a globe decorated with flowers. People say this represents our entire world, and so on. My question is, on icons, when the old wise man, like God, holds a sphere in His hand, is it the same thing or something different?