Page 583

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 583

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, practically the same.
Alexandr: Alright. And does this sphere form thanks to the dodecahedron and icosahedron?
Mystic-Old-Man: I would say they are part of it.
Alexandr: And how many points does this sphere have? Are there 32 points, or more?
Mystic-Old-Man: More.
Alexandr: Twice as many, or more?
Mystic-Old-Man: 64, then. Yes.
Alexandr: Are these points... Are they placed on our planet, so to speak?
Mystic-Old-Man: In principle, yes.
Alexandr: Could it be that, let’s say, under some continent there’s a point, let’s call it point 5, but later that continent will gain another point, as if this matrix moves and it will then become point 6 or 4?
Mystic-Old-Man: That could happen.
Alexandr: Okay, here’s something interesting. Planets are said to move around the Sun, so our continents are also moving, but scientists don’t see that. Is that right?
Mystic-Old-Man: They are moving, of course, but they move very slowly.
Alexandr: But are they connected to the movement of the Solar System?
Mystic-Old-Man: They are connected.
Alexandr: But time still differs? So, it’s slower here, but faster up there.
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s not just slower there; it’s incredibly slow for us here.
Alexandr: I see. Do you foresee any main point soon taking a new place on a certain territory, like a city or a country?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, point eight.
Alexandr: And when might this happen? Within the next ten years, or later?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, around the year twenty-eight. I’ve probably mentioned this before, though I didn’t call it “point eight.”
Alexandr: Here’s another interesting question. So, we have the Solar System, we have planet Earth, and these 64 points, right? Is there a miniature version of this matrix, for example, as a city? Could it be that point 8, when it comes, will reflect everything happening there, impacting everything?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, there is such a thing. It already exists on its own. And there are such points on our planet. The other question is how to see them.