Page 588

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 588

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It’s so fascinating to me that since the first volume of “Alternative History”, I’ve been trying to decode all of this, and I continue to work on it step by step, with the system giving it to me in stages – everything in its own time. At this stage, I had to become acquainted with the Spirit of Justice, explore that theme, and explain what the underworld is. The underworld is not Hell, but rather, it consists of many worlds or, more accurately, frequencies, and in that underworld, there is Hell. However, beyond that, this dark realm of the underworld is an entire world that belongs to a separate spirit. I studied and read about where the concept of Hell appears in mythology, the concept of the God of War, the God of the Underworld, the God of Destruction – who they are, what they represent, and why. And as a result, I finished this by creating the matrix and the icosahedron in 3D to demonstrate it. Then I began to think, “Alright, I had the Spirit in my childhood, the main, fourth one. I had the Spirit for ten years, who was with me when I wrote the first volume of “Alternative History”, the Spirit of Love. But where is the Spirit of intellect, the mind?” And it turned out that all this time, it was present when I was working on the second volume, when I decoded the matrix. And now, again, it is present as I decode everything. Once I finish this decoding, the Spirit will let me go, and I will disconnect from the Spirit of intellect.

And so, I asked the Mystic-Old-Man about the sphere that the Chinese lions hold under their paws. I also mentioned the icons where God holds a sphere in His hand, and I asked him whether these were the same thing, and he confirmed that they are. Then I continued to talk about the number of points. I had a hypothesis – I haven’t completed the matrix yet, I’m still working on it – but I calculated and assumed that there would be 32 points. Why? Because the dodecahedron has 20 vertices, and the icosahedron has 12 vertices. These vertices represent the points, the tips of these shapes. But again, this is something I’m currently working on separately, and I need to integrate it with my original matrix, which I named “New Heaven, New Earth.” In that matrix, I also have the corners of the same cube. I needed to figure out at what level I would combine everything: the icosahedron, the dodecahedron, and all the other elements, and how many vertices I would end up with to form this sphere – how many points it would have. The Mystic-Old-Man mentioned 64 points, but until I verify it, I can’t fully agree. I’m not sure – it could be accurate. Of course, it sounds beautiful and symbolic, but since childhood, I’ve been searching for “64.” Back in 2010,