Page 591

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 591

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I also touched on the subject of the Tree of Life with the Mystic-Old-Man, as everything essentially leads to this: the entire matrix, and how, back in 2010, when I was deciphering the matrix, I had already written about the cross, how it grew, and how it should eventually turn into the Burning Bush – something like a bush, essentially. I described it as a kind of eight-pointed star in a flat depiction, like a halo often depicted around God. I understood then that the era in which I was born was the time that had come, that Jesus had initiated the cross, and everything was leading to this. Now, I’m starting to grasp that yes, these guardians – the sphinxes in various mythologies and religions, and all these four creatures or cherubim that guard the Tree of Life – indicate that what I am currently undergoing is akin to the Twelve Labors of Hercules, as I wrote earlier. I’m going through all these trials, being refined along the way, and I must come to understand these four spirits, which means passing through four trials. Once you pass through the four spirits, you reach the Tree of Life. I went through this development, but I went through it solely because I’m a writer, and I’m simply embodying this role. Through my own example, as a first-person narrator, I am laying out this path in my novel for the readers in all these volumes. But again, this is all done for the readers, not for me – let me reiterate. If we provide a more detailed explanation for the readers, it goes like this: A person always goes... Imagine a spiral staircase, but initially, it’s at a 30-degree angle going straight up. You climb, then turn left, then go up again, turn left again, and so on, repeating this four times. These four levels of stairs are like the sides or angles of the four worlds that people are connected to, and they are constantly running around in this labyrinth. You could visualize it as a labyrinth or relate it to the three main spirits, but the essence is that people approaching the gates, nearing the Tree of Life, have already been in contact with certain frequencies, rhythms, multiverses (as we might call them), or simulations. You could even liken it to split personalities, where the persona of Spirit 1, Spirit 2, Spirit 3, and Spirit 4 manifests within each of you. You’re sometimes in one realm, sometimes in another, but at first, it’s not yet the Spirit – it’s like being a small grain of sand under its influence, in its world, learning the rules. If you develop within these worlds – let’s say World 1, World 2, and World 3, which are heaven, earth, and the underworld – when you evolve within all of them, you eventually reach the point where you become an angel, and then the Spirit enters you. That’s what’s happening to me – I’m the example. I lived in the world of creative people, in the world of the heart, sometimes as a human, sometimes as an angel. I lived among material people and even entered the underworld.