Page 593

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 593

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Garden of Eden and will have to learn again what good and evil are, searching for the path and going through it all over again. They will have to pass through all these spirits once more, go through the cherubim, and eventually return to the Tree of Life. Do you understand?

Then I asked him once again about Baphomet, specifically whether he is the element of water, because as I was decoding everything, I came to the conclusion that the Spirit of Justice is indeed the element of water. The Mystic- Old-Man confirmed this to be true. He also confirmed that the matrix and the icosahedron are representations of Baphomet, meaning the Spirit of Justice, or as some may call him, Hades, Shiva, or any other name – whichever feels more comfortable or pleasant to them psychologically. Interestingly, when I called the Mystic-Old-Man earlier, I did so while I was in the Spirit of Justice, that is, connected to Baphomet, so that he could assess it. And he told me, yes, I was indeed connected to that force. Later, when I was deciphering the matrix, I was connected to the Spirit of Intellect, and he confirmed that as well. What’s most intriguing is that now all four spirits are manifesting within me, and I must eventually reach the fifth one. This would mean that these four spirits will eventually be fully balanced and aligned, leading to something greater, the fifth spirit. Previously, I would randomly connect with these spirits, but now I no longer descend into the human realm; instead, I simply embody these four spirits. Moving forward, I will continue to exist as these spirits and evolve toward becoming that “something fifth.” This is what I have been working on for the past few days. In principle, once I finish the matrix completely, it’s quite possible that I will also conclude this fourth volume. But for now, I am still working on it. The icosahedron and the dodecahedron, of course, sound beautiful, but I must check everything from all angles and physically complete it. Even when I showed Big Alexander the video and photos of how I constructed the matrix, he remarked on how I had the patience for it. Just so you understand, when I am in this Spirit, I can go days without closing my eyes, working on one thing without getting up from my chair. While I was working on this matrix, I didn’t even stand up, didn’t move. To clarify, this was the third matrix I had constructed. I woke up early in the morning, and without taking a single break, I glued all the pieces together. There were no thoughts, no awareness of what was happening outside. It was as if there were no people, no world, no space, no time – just me and these bamboo sticks I was using to create the matrix. With each stick I placed, with each realization of the labyrinth, I felt that something inside my body was transforming, that something was happening. This is another reason