Page 200

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 200

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the information. I will give you an example. There are ten manikin figures drawn on a piece of paper. The first manikin on the left is surrounded by the twenty elements imposed on him by society. The second has fifteen of those elements, the third has twelve, and so on until we get to the manikin on the very right who has no elements. He is “naked”. When you are the manikin on the left- hand side, clogged by twenty elements, and you go through places of power, all these elements become so shaken that you feel sick. You are holding onto these elements, and they are falling off as your circumstances change. Some things fall off completely, and some stay. And soon, you become a person with fifteen of these elements instead of twenty. You have attachments: material things, they get erased, they are taken away from you, and you worry. But afterward, when you come back to yourself, you find yourself detached from it. And it frees your attention. And if you take a person from the right-hand side, the one who is almost “naked,” who is not clogged by anything from society, he won’t feel the tremor that I described. He is shining and connected to the “cosmos.”

My old acquaintance came to me; he is my reader. I can even call him a friend. He is the guy who made my website. He is certainly mean. There is still a lot of devilry in him, and I told him about this yesterday. And, of course, he immediately went to study all my artifacts and felt it all. I told him how it all works, and he witnessed a lot of things, all sorts of paranormal activity. I showed him a lot of things that I learned, such as how I transform energy when I stand in a certain position. There is a lit candle on the table, and he puts his hand as close to it as possible without burning himself. Next, I raise my hand above him and visualize sucking fire into my hand, and his hand begins to immediately burn very strongly. I showed it to him a long time ago, and now he’s recalling the experience and says:

– How did you do it?
– You can also do it, – And I show him how.

The correct kind of breathing is required. I can just do it, but for him, it is necessary to use his breath. I tell him: “You still have a stiff mind.” So he needs these additional tools. And it turns out he can do it using his breath. But for me,